Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cameroray with Carol


IMG_0266.JPG
Originally uploaded by drtombell1.

April 2007
My poor mum had to have a sudden admission to Inverness Hospital. this year and as luck would have it it was the week that all of us ( Sarah Mol Rob & I) were due to go and see her fo a holiday. So sadly all that had to be cancelled. Luckily however I wanted to see her in the hospital so I combined this with staying with Carol Dow in Cameroray near Grantown . We had a lovely time walking at Loch An Eilean and seeing the bird sanctuary with the Ospreys. All especially lovely as I met up with Gwen an old friend I hadn't seen for years and all her family. We were also lucky enough to find Dolphins when we went to the Black Isle.

Lovely to spend time with Carol and to be back in SCotland
Meanwhile all went well with mums eye!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tombell1/sets/72157602124182196/

Here are some more photos if you want to see them .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home